Friday, July 27, 2007

Of Nightmares and SweetDreams


These are some of my night time memories, often repeated. I know there are people out there who can conjure up some meaning out of this, but I don’t want to know… what if it says something bad. Ok I am paranoid about knowing the future. I like to take life as it comes. Anyway read on… as the tradition goes bad things first.
Nightmares:
I am in a public place and suddenly my legs fail me... I am no longer able to walk, people don’t come for help. I start crawling on the floor, and my clothes start tearing. I am afraid I will go nude before I reach home… but the dream “always” stops at this point.
I get up and see myself sleeping (which means I am dead?)
2 or 3 of my dead relatives are mix-and-matched, like body of one with head of other etc and they come and sit and talk with me …brrrrrrrr
I come inside the house and see shadows moving all around the house, and suddenly the whole house becomes completely dark; again I always get up at this point drenched in sweat and feeling terribly scared!
Sweet/Funny Dreams:
Sri Satya Sai Baba of Shirdi comes out of the picture (which I have in the pooja room) and gives me a dAswALa flower.
I am running in a yellow flower field (remember DDLJ?) and I am extremely happy about something.
I am on a stage speaking something, and 1000s of people are cheering me.
I go to buy milk, the milkman is milking the cow there and as soon as I reach there pista flavored milk starts coming from the cow ;-)
My aunt comes to our house wearing a noodle strap top and a mini skirt (FYI, she is very fat and not exactly the good looking types). No offense meant but she does look real funny... I can’t help it ;-)
I am some 10 years old and I hide my father’s glasses. He can’t see a thing so me and my sis sit and watch TV on “mute”… lol! (My father wears specks, but he can definitely manage without them. And oh ya! TV was absolutely forbidden during our school days except for the 9pm DD News :-)) – It’s been a million years since I was 10, but still this dream doesn’t seem to leave me.
My mom is being chased by a robber, and instead of running on the road, she is into hurdle race, jumping over our neighbors’ compound walls!
My cousin gets up one morning only to find all her hair eaten by a bunch of rats (She is a sweet cousin of mine, but keeps boasting of her long thick black curly hair… dreaming this might be my revenge ;-) )

1 comment:

darkdoor said...

As much i know.......evryday what we see, each and and every object creates a vertual image in our subconcious mind, smthing effects us too much for a certain time, it may b good or bad, then we 4get thouse this in our busy routine, and when we sleep it is recalled again and mixed up with our own thoghts and own imagination, and we see it in our subconcious mind, and thats what we called it as DREAM, when its godd we call it a sweet dream, and when its bad it becomes a nighmare for us.............at last when we wake up, we find it was our dream.........so just chill, fell good and Sweet dreams to all of u.

 
I"m against reservation. Are you?